Abuse and Spam
X Dating Club is one of the largest adult dating sites in the world, and has the most sophisticated 24/7 dedicated fraud team in the industry. We have revolutionized fraud prevention for social networking, and are investing in state of the art fraud detection methods and proprietary software.
Due to their large member base, social networking and personals sites commonly attract a variety of spammers, phishers, and other scams. X Dating Club takes extreme measures to prevent internet scammers from signing on to this site. However, internet predators are insidious and are working constantly to gain access. We believe in educating our members about the dangers of online predators/scammers.
Please engage your Net Smarts, use common sense, and be careful online. If something doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't. The first line of defense against scammers is YOU. Play it safe on the Internet, and keep the following tips in mind:
How do I know if the members on this site are not fake?X Dating Club only requires a valid email address in order to become a member of this site. This means that should any member of the site be found guilty of abuse or harassing other members, we will have a lead in finding the person who is causing the problems; with the help of that member's ISP (Internet Service Provider), we can hopefully trace that person. Needless to say, such people will be permanently banned from membership on this site. However, our service is otherwise confidential. There is no way that we can do extensive background checks on members, and we expect you to understand that we cannot take responsibility for any pain, damage or suffering arising from your use of this site. Please use your common sense and be careful about giving out personal information to people you meet on this site.
Report suspicious users who ask for money or your contact informationOur Fraud Prevention team is working hard 24/7 to totally eradicate scammers and prostitutes from the site. If someone asks you to send them money (by asking for help, offering sex for cash or benefits, or for any other reason) please click "report abuse" on their profile page or IMs so that we can investigate them.
- Beware of users who contact you and immediately want to take the conversation off-site. Often, these members want to harvest your email address for spamming purposes. Only share personal information (like your email or phone number) after you have swapped a few messages.
- Never put your email address or phone number in your profile. You're making it too easy for spammers!
- Be wary of members with a tragic sob story who then ask you for money. NEVER send money or provide your credit card/bank info to another member.
- If a member asks you to create an "extra" profile for them, do not do it. This is a common spammer tactic.
- Want to communicate with someone new, and still play it safe? A great way to get to know a user is by using the X Dating Club Video Chat feature.
Be careful when viewing links from other usersIf someone asks you to go to another site that does not have "xdatingclub.com" in the url/web address, be very careful. Scammers operate sites that look a lot like xdatingclub.com, but are not. They often have forms where they attempt to get you to enter your email address and xdatingclub.com password, and sometimes even your credit card information. Be careful, and protect your personal information.
- X Dating Club does not promote or endorse any sites other than those represented within X Dating Club and those that are promoted on the site itself. Avoid other sites that SEEM to be affiliated with X Dating Club (but are not); these sites should be considered suspicious. They could be an attempt to capture your information and hack your account, or to install malicious programs on your computer.
- There are NO 'Free VIP/Trial X Dating Club Memberships' available via any other website. This includes voting for models on other cam sites, and other similar scams. X Dating Club will NEVER ask you to go to another site and enter your username/email/password, or financial information.
- If someone sends you a link online, be wary. Check the page carefully for typographical errors, and take a look at the URL to make sure it matches the X Dating Club site domain (X Dating Club's sites have xdatingclub.com as their web address). Better yet, just don't click on it.
- X Dating Club will never ask you to verify your credit card by typing it into a log-in or verification page, EVER.
- Use a different password for each account you have. Many members use the same password for their email account and their X Dating Club log-in. This is not a safe practice, because if your account becomes compromised, the hacker will be able to read any emails sent to you by customer service to help you regain access.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.